Our business community will be reunited later this month at this year’s virtual Birmingham Post Business Awards.
Through restrictions and adaptations, a strong sense of entrepreneurial spirit and ambition has remained throughout Birmingham.
Not only have the businesses demonstrating that inspiring resilience kept our local economy afloat, they have supported all of us every single day.
Like most aspects of our current lives, this exciting event is taking place online via a special streaming service.
Not only does this mean that everyone can stay safe while enjoying the event from the comfort of their own homes but the prestigious ceremony is free for all to attend.
The online awards ceremony takes place on Tuesday June 15 – visit the event website here to register for your free ticket.
Please email [email protected] for more information and to learn about sponsorship opportunities.
The ceremony will be hosted on our new virtual events platform The Awards Room which gives nominees and sponsors the chance to experience real-time networking, with guests grouped together on their own tables.
Follow the hashtag #BPBAwards for updates on social media.
Birmingham Post business editor Tamlyn Jones said: “It is just a fortnight to go until our 2021 Birmingham Post Business Awards ceremony which we are delighted to host after being forced to cancel last year’s event due to the pandemic.
“We were so pleased to receive such a strong line-up of entries this year and it was heartening to see our nominees thriving despite everything covid-19 had to throw at them.
“I would urge everyone who hasn’t yet signed up to attend to do so. The ceremony is free to watch online and will be a great evening to mark the city region’s thriving business community.”
Popular weather presenter Emma Jesson will be hosting the event and sharing the remarkable work of our finalists and winners as well as crowning our overall Company of the Year.
The full list of 2021 categories and sponsors is:
- New Business of the Year – sponsored by Millennium Point
- Small Business of the Year
- Manufacturing Business of the Year – sponsored by Propel Finance
- Covid Defiance Award
- Professional Services Firm of the Year
- Property and Construction Business of the Year
- Third Sector Organisation of the Year – sponsored by InYourArea
- CSR Project of the Year – sponsored by Barclays
- International Trade and Export Award
- Young Businessperson of the Year – sponsored by Birmingham Metropolitan College
- Company of the Year (chosen from the category winners)