Queens GOP district leader eyeing seat vacated by George Santos CONVICTED on ginned-up J6 charges – NaturalNews.com
Written by GRB on 13/12/2023
Queens GOP district leader eyeing seat vacated by George Santos CONVICTED on ginned-up J6 charges
A man from Queens, New York, who had hoped to fill the House seat involuntarily vacated by George Santos (R-NY), was convicted of charges related to the Jan. 6 protests.
Philip Sean Grillo, 49, was found guilty on five charges, including felony. He was also convicted of obstruction of an official proceeding; a felony and misdemeanor for entering and remaining in a restricted building; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building; and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.
Grillo was arrested on Feb. 23, 2021. While he was awaiting trial earlier this year, he claimed he didn’t do anything. During the trial, he testified he had “no idea” Congress met inside the Capitol building.
According to the Department of Justice (DoJ), Grillo was seen illegally entering the Capitol building via a broken window near the Senate Wing door at about 2:20 p.m. carrying a megaphone. While ascending the stairs, the Marine Corps veteran was said to be interviewed by an individual. When asked for the reason why he was there, Grillo responded, “I’m here to stop the steal.” “He was then seen on surveillance video footage about 15 minutes later with a mob of rioters attempting to exit the Rotunda and gain entry to a foyer that contained doors leading outside. However, the rioters’ movement was prohibited by the Capitol Police (USCP) officers. Eventually, the mob forced their way past the officers and made their way toward the Rotunda’s exterior entryway doors,” the DoJ’s statement included.
It continued that Grillo eventually pushed past the officers, opened the exterior doors and briefly went through the doors to the terrace area on the East Front of the Capitol. He also reportedly made several recordings of himself on his cell phone. In one recording, Grillo stated, “We got to the Capitol building. We f*** did it! We shut it down! We did it!” The former GOP Queens Assembly district leader’s attorneys argued that he believed he was “authorized to engage in the conduct” laid out in his indictment.
Grillo is running to replace Santos after he was removed in a historic vote, ending his 11-month tenure in Congress and making him the sixth lawmaker to be ousted from the House.
Four “insurrectionists” were “tormented to death”
Since the insurrection, more than 1,230 people have been charged with crimes related to breaching the Capitol. More than 440 individuals have been charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement. In November, House Speaker Mike Johnson publicly released 90 hours of security footage that showed J6 protesters peacefully walking through the Capitol. The said evidence exonerates the protesters who have been slandered by the media and harassed by President Joe Biden’s DoJ.
Some even came to the point of taking their own lives as they were held in solitary confinement without due process. Holistic medicine proponent Matthew Perna, history buff Jord Meacham, gas field well technician Mark Aungst and regional bank portfolio manager Christopher Georgia were among the unfortunate ones to have walked through the Capitol doors and were severely punished because of taking part in the peaceful rally.
Surveillance video showed Perna entered the Capitol through an open door and peacefully walked through the building for about 20 minutes. Perna “did not assault anyone, carry a weapon, or vandalize property,” journalist Julie Kelly reported. But he was arrested by six FBI agents at his home and was “indicted by a grand jury on four counts including obstruction of an official proceeding and trespassing misdemeanors.” He pleaded guilty to all four counts and expected a prison sentence of less than a year. However, Matthew Graves, the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia intervened and asked the court to delay Perna’s sentencing. Before he could receive his sentencing, Perna took his own life at 37 years old.
At 19 years old, Meacham attended the protest with his uncle, where he did not appear to be violent or destructive. Footage showed him simply walking through the Capitol with a Trump flag. Yet the DoJ charged him with disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building. On Aug. 28, 2021, just hours after a judge scheduled his arraignment, Meacham died from “an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound” at just 22 years old.
Another one was Aungst, who traveled to D.C. on a chartered bus from Pennsylvania for the protest. He was initially in the Capitol for only 30 seconds, reentered the building 20 minutes later, spending 10 minutes inside taking pictures and video. He was arrested in February 2021 and reportedly pleaded guilty to a charge of parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building. He was not accused of assault or property destruction. His sentencing was set for Sept. 27, where he reportedly could have faced “up to six months in prison and fined $5,000.” But he took his life on July 20, 2022, at 47 years old.
According to court documents, Georgia was accused of violating the city curfew and trying to “enter certain property against the will of the Capitol Police.” He was arrested on the day of the J6 protest. Three days later, he died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound at 53 years old. (Related: FBI whistleblower explains the dark “circular model” being used against J6 political prisoners…)
Watch the video below that talks about proof that J6 was an FBI operation.
This video is from Worldview Report channel on Brighteon.com.