Headlines for September 22, 2023
Written by GRB on 23/09/2023
- As Government Shutdown Looms, McCarthy Says GOP Hard-Liners Want to "Burn the Whole Place Down"
- Ukraine's Zelensky Visits Washington, D.C., Seeking Additional Aid to Counter Russia
- Brazil's Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Indigenous Communities' Land Claims
- Guatemalan President-elect Rallies Supporters as Prosecutors Seek to Ban His Party
- U.S. to Grant Temporary Protected Status to 472,000 Venezuelans in U.S.
- 3-Year-Old Child Dies in Rio Grande Near Deadly Border Buoys Installed by Texas Governor
- India Suspends Visas for Canadians After Trudeau Accuses Modi Government of Killing Sikh Leader
- Rupert Murdoch Steps Down as Leader of Right-Wing Media Empire, Hands Power to Son
- Rights Groups Slam Arrest of Reporter Who Exposed French Role in Killings of Civilians in Egypt
- Baton Rouge Police Officers Accused of Torturing Civilians in Unmarked Warehouse
- Ex-White House Aide Says Giuliani Groped Her; Ex-NYC Mayor Sued by Law Firm for Unpaid Fees
- Alabama Auto Workers Strike for Livable Wages as UAW Prepares to Escalate Strike Against "Big 3"