Headlines for September 14, 2023
Written by GRB on 15/09/2023
- Mayor of Flooded Libyan City Says Death Toll Could Rise to 20,000
- Environmental Damage Has Brought Earth Outside "Safe Operating Space for Humanity"
- Morocco Rejects Offers of Foreign Aid as Earthquake Death Toll Nears 3,000
- Human Rights Groups Accuse World Leaders of Failing to Act on Atrocities in Sudan
- Ukraine Says Attack on Russian Black Naval Sea Fleet Struck Two Warships
- Senate Subpoenas Saudi Wealth Fund as It Probes PGA-LIV Merger
- New England and Eastern Canada Brace For Hurricane Lee
- UAW on Cusp of Historic Strike as Automakers Fail to Meet Worker Demands Despite Massive Profits
- "Inhumane and Shameful": Bush-Appointed Judge Rules DACA Unlawful For Second Time
- United Nations: U.S.-Mexico Border Has Become the Deadliest Land Migration Route
- Wisconsin GOP Attempt to Impeach Liberal Judge Who Could Overturn Abortion Ban, Gerrymandering
- Mitt Romney Will Not Seek Re-Election, Says GOP Operates in "Shadow of Donald Trump"