Headlines for November 2, 2023
Written by GRB on 03/11/2023
- U.N. Warns Israel's Attacks Could Amount to "War Crimes" as Gaza Death Toll Passes 9,000
- Biden Responds to Rabbi Calling for Gaza Ceasefire: "We Need a Pause"
- Protesters Hold Die-in in Office of Senate Armed Services Committee Chair Jack Reed
- Jordan Recalls Ambassador to Israel over Gaza's "Unprecedented Humanitarian Catastrophe"
- Iran Warns of "Grave" Consequences If Israel Continues Gaza Assault
- Ukraine's Military Commander Says War with Russia Has Reached a Stalemate
- Republican Senators Confront Tommy Tuberville over Holding Up Military Confirmations
- House Rejects Resolution to Expel New York GOP Rep. George Santos
- House Tables Censure Resolution Against Palestinian American Rep. Rashida Tlaib
- Oregon Teachers Strike for Higher Wages and Smaller Class Sizes
- "Pharmageddon": Pharmacists and Technicians Launch Wildcat Strikes at CVS and Walgreens
- Healthcare Activist Ady Barkan, Who Championed Medicare for All, Dies of ALS at 39