Headlines for November 10, 2023
Written by GRB on 11/11/2023
- Israeli Tanks Surround Gaza Hospitals After Repeated Strikes on Medical Facilities
- "A New Nakba": Palestinians Condemn Forcible Transfer from Northern Gaza
- Attacks on U.S. Forces in Mideast Surge Amid Warnings Gaza War Could Spread Like "Wildfire"
- U.S. Official Says Toll from Israeli Strikes Is "Even Higher" Than Official Figure of 10,000+ Killed
- Media Workers Protest New York Times for Biased, Anti-Palestinian Coverage of Israeli War on Gaza
- Nan Goldin Cancels NYT Project over Its "Complicity with Israel"
- Students at Brown, MIT, Columbia and Other Colleges Risk Arrest, Retaliation to Protest War on Gaza
- 7 Million People in the Democratic Republic of the Congo Are Now Displaced
- Joe Manchin Says He Will Not Seek Reelection to Senate
- Jill Stein to Seek 2024 Green Party Presidential Nomination
- U.S. Court Sides with Biden, Allows Willow Oil Project in Alaska to Go Ahead
- Texas Executes Brent Brewer Despite Glaring Issues with His Case
- DOJ Launches Federal Civil Rights Investigation into Lexington, Mississippi