Headlines for February 22, 2023
Written by GRB on 25/02/2023
- Israeli Forces Kill 10 Palestinians in Nablus Raid
- U.N. Warns Israel Not to Attack Courts Amid Weeks of Mass Protests
- Beijing and Moscow Pursue Talks as Biden Declares "Ukraine Will Never Be a Victory for Russia"
- EPA Orders Norfolk Southern to Clean Up Contaminated Water and Soil from Ohio Derailment
- Barbara Lee Announces U.S. Senate Bid as Race for Dianne Feinstein's Seat Heats Up
- Democrat Jennifer McClellan Wins VA Special Election; RI Rep. David Cicilline Resigns from House
- SCOTUS Leaves in Place Ban on Israel Boycott, Hears Case Involving Liability for YouTube Algorithms
- Pivotal Wisconsin Supreme Court Election Could Reinstate Abortion Access, Protect Voting Rights
- Mexico's Former Top Security Official and U.S. Ally Convicted of Bribery, Drug Trafficking
- Biden Admin's New Immigration Plan Seeks to Keep Blocking Thousands from Seeking Asylum in U.S.
- Texas AAPI Community Fights New GOP Bill That Would Ban Some Nationalities from Buying Property
- Seattle Bans Discrimination Based on Caste in Groundbreaking Vote
- Malcolm X's Family Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against NY and Federal Authorities