Nominations to enter the Birmingham Apprenticeship Awards 2020 close this week.
There are now just three days left to submit your nominations for this year’s event which is run by our sister website BirminghamLive in partnership with the Ladder for Greater Birmingham apprenticeship campaign.
The awards will celebrate individual excellence in six different business sectors, including our overall Apprentice of the Year, alongside recognition for employers of all sizes and training providers.
Scroll down for the full list of categories or go straight to the nomination form here
The annual event, which will be presented by Heart DJ and broadcaster Ed James, will be held online only this year in November as a result of the coronavirus restrictions and the deadline for entries is Friday September 18.
There are also still opportunities for commercial partners to get involved in the ceremony as an event sponsor.
The Birmingham Apprenticeship Awards are back for a second year, in partnership with the Ladder for Greater Birmingham. The event will be held online only on Friday November 27, 2020 and will celebrate apprentices, employers and training and education providers.
The awards are free and easy to enter via our online form which can be found here along with those all-important T&Cs. The deadline for entries is Friday September 18.
If you have any questions about entering or the awards in general, please email email@example.com and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you would like to learn more about becoming a commercial partner of the awards.
For more information visit our events website here and please follow the hashtag #BAA20 for updates on social media.
The full list of categories and sponsors is:
– Outstanding Apprentice of the Year (Construction and Property)
– Outstanding Apprentice of the Year (Engineering and Manufacturing), sponsored by Birmingham Metropolitan College
– Outstanding Apprentice of the Year (Health, Education and Care)
– Outstanding Apprentice of the Year (Professional Services), sponsored by Performance Through People
– Outstanding Apprentice of the Year (Tech, Digital and Creative Industries)
– Outstanding Apprentice of the Year (Travel, Tourism and Hospitality)
– Apprentice of the Year (chosen from the six category winners above)
– Small Employer of the Year (1-50 staff)
– Medium Employer of the Year (51-249 staff), sponsored by BCTG
– Large Employer of the Year (250+ staff), sponsored by The Development Manager
– Training Provider of the Year, sponsored by The Ladder Foundation
– Education Engagement Award
Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership is also an event supporter.
The awards are run in conjunction with the Ladder for Greater Birmingham campaign, an initiative launched in 2018 aimed at creating 1,000 new apprenticeships in Birmingham and Solihull. To find out more about the Ladder campaign and how employing apprentices can benefit your business, visit ladderforbirmingham.co.uk or call 03332 409 699