U.S. and Canadian Air Force jets are using high-cost missiles to shoot down metallic birthday balloons while claiming they are “defeating” the objects. It’s all part of a massive psyop to try to imply that aliens are invading Earth’s atmosphere and that alien craft are being shot down by modern jet fighters.
Every effort is being made to paint these birthday balloons as mysterious, possibly alien craft. And it’s all ridiculous. For example, the WSJ reports that a “flying object” was shot down over Canada. This object was described as a “small metallic balloon” (i.e. some little boy’s birthday balloon filled with helium) that drifted to 20,000 feet altitude.
Canadian officials were breathless over their amazing military effort to “defeat” a helium-filled birthday balloon. From the WSJ:
A Canadian patrol aircraft is trying to pinpoint the debris from the destroyed object. Ms. Anand said she wouldn’t speculate on the object’s origins. “The importance of this moment should not be underestimated. We identified the object together and we defeated this object together,” Ms. Anand said of the joint U.S.-Canada mission. She added this marked the first time in the history of the North American Aerospace Defense Command, or Norad, that jet fighters shot down an object.
That’s a whole lot of hyperventilation over a birthday balloon.
The Russians must be ROFL, knowing that U.S. and Canadian military brass are bragging about shooting down a birthday balloon, using terms like “unknown origins” (because they don’t know which kid released it at his birthday celebration).
Similarly, other media stories — obviously planted as part of a psyop — talk about how the objects show “no visible propulsion system” which is exactly how helium birthday balloons operate, of course.
All helium balloons floating in the atmosphere have “no visible propulsion system.” And they aren’t “flying,” really. They’re floating. So even the WSJ headline is misleading.
Furthermore, the idea that humanity’s pathetic fighter jets could defeat the technology of aliens who possess Faster-Than-Light (FTL) capabilities is absurd. If aliens are actually visiting Earth — which isn’t an unreasonable conjecture — they surely aren’t stupid enough to have their UFOs shot down by the woke military morons of Canada and the Pentagon.
If anything, extraterrestrials would be laughing at Earth’s stupid humans who mutilate their children, murder their babies and have gone so woke that they think 2+2=5.
As we approach World War III, however, it sure is nice to know that the U.S. military is capable of shooting down birthday balloons. Whether that will matter when Russia’s Hyperglide Vehicles deliver nuclear warheads to Washington D.C. is another issue altogether, however. If the U.S. military could shoot down Russia’s rockets, then Russia wouldn’t be able to keep repeatedly striking power grid targets in Ukraine, would they?
The good news is that if America is invaded by birthday balloons, we have an effective national defense system that we can count on.
Learn more in today’s full Situation Update podcast:
– What if Star Wars went totally woke? TRANS WARS
– Luke, I am your MOTHER
– Bad lip reading of Yoda and Luke
– Why Project Veritas is nothing without James O’Keefe
– FOUR objects shot down over North America
– The latest appear to be metallic birthday balloons
– US and Canadian military use million-dollar missiles to destroy five dollar balloons
– Why is controlled media pushing the alien craft theory?
– Looks like a test for a false flag alien invasion psyop
– Psyop would be used to demand one world government authority
– One object reported to be an OCTAGON – a code word used by globalists
– Benjamin Fulford reported on the Octagon Group from Switzerland in 2020
– Globalists use words, numbers and symbols to communicate through public channels
– Germany donates 88 Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine: 88 means “Heil Hitler”
– Germany still run by Nazi fascists, as is most of Western Europe and North America
– Romanian Senator condemns mass genocide via vaccines and says Turkey earthquake was man-made
– Hillary Clinton partners with Rockefellers to push digital cash to “fight climate change”
– Mass murdering CDC adds covid-19 vaccines to childhood immunization schedule
Discover more interviews and podcasts each day at:
Follow me on:
Brighteon.social: Brighteon.social/@HealthRanger (my breaking news gets posted here first)
Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@healthranger
Join the free NaturalNews.com email newsletter to stay alerted about breaking news each day.
Download my current audio books — including Ghost World, Survival Nutrition, The Global Reset Survival Guide and The Contagious Mind — at:
Download my new audio book, “Resilient Prepping” at ResilientPrepping.com – it teaches you how to survive the total collapse of civilization and the loss of both the power grid and combustion engines.