The deadline to enter the West Midlands Tech Awards 2021 is now just a week away.
The annual event, which took an enforced hiatus last year because of the coronavirus pandemic, will celebrate the region’s top tech and digital companies, entrepreneurs and rising stars across a broad range of different categories (see full list below).
This year’s awards is once again being run by BirminghamLive and CoventryLive and we are delighted to welcome BT as headline sponsor.
The event will be held at the ICC in Birmingham on Monday November 15 and the deadline for entries is Thursday October 7.
Click through here to find out more including our category descriptions and to submit an entry.
Sponsorship opportunities are also now available – please email [email protected] for details or any other questions and follow the hashtag #WMTechAwards for updates on social media.
This year, we will be handing out ten different awards including three separate categories for businesses at different stages of their journeys.
There are also new prizes for excellence among professional services firms and collaboration which will recognise an outstanding tech project or initiative between multiple parties.
The West Midlands Tech Awards are open to companies and individuals working in Birmingham, Coventry, Warwickshire, the Black Country, Solihull and South Staffordshire.
The full list of 2021 categories is:
– Digital Start Up of the Year
– Digital Development Team of the Year
– PropTech Business of the Year
– Innovation in Education Award, sponsored by Delta Financial Systems
– Young Tech Talent of the Year, sponsored by Wise
– West Midlands Woman in Tech Award, sponsored by BT
– Scale Up Business of the Year, sponsored by Enreach
– ProfTech Business of the Year
– Global Challenger Business of the Year, sponsored by Opportuni AI
– Tech Collaboration of the Year