The deadline to enter the 2021 CoventryLive Business Awards has been extended.
The annual awards, which had an enforced hiatus last year because of the coronavirus crisis, is now accepting entries until midnight on Monday August 30.
The event will celebrate the city’s finest businesses, entrepreneurs and organisations across 12 different categories, including our overall Company of the Year taken from our category winners on the night (scroll down for full list).
The business world has suffered a tumultuous 16 months following the fallout from the pandemic and subsequent lockdowns so this year’s event will have a special one-off covid award.
It will recognise a business that has looked the pandemic in the eye and used it as an opportunity to thrive and grow.
The deadline for submissions is August 30 – click through here for more information and to read all the category criteria.
Or if you’re ready to enter now, go straight to the entry form here. The ceremony will be held at the Coventry Building Society Arena on October 14.
If you have any questions or to enquire about sponsorship please email [email protected] and follow the hashtag #CovLiveBusinessAwards for updates on social media.
The awards are run by our sister website and newspaper CoventryLive and Coventry Telegraph in conjunction with BusinessLive.
This year’s award categories and sponsors are:
- Covid Defiance Award
- Third Sector Organisation of the Year
- Green Business of the Year, sponsored by Coventry City Council
- CSR Project of the Year, sponsored by Barclays
- Retail Business of the Year
- Professor Lord Kumar Bhattacharyya Award for Manufacturer of the Year
- Property and Construction Business of the Year
- Professional Services Firm of the Year
- International Trade and Export Award, sponsored by Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce
- New Business of the Year, sponsored by Askews
- Small Business of the Year
- Company of the Year (chosen from other category winners), sponsored by CityFibre