Time is running out to enter the 2021 Greater Birmingham Apprenticeship Awards which will celebrate the city region’s top apprentices and those helping them succeed.
The awards, run in partnership with the Ladder for Greater Birmingham campaign, will recognise achievement across 12 separate categories.
The awards, run by our sister website BirminghamLive, will celebrate individual excellence in six different business sectors alongside recognition for companies of all sizes and training providers.
Our headline sponsor of the 2021 Greater Birmingham Apprenticeship Awards is Sandwell College Gateway 2 Employment.
The deadline to enter awards is Friday September 17 and the ceremony will take place on Thursday November 11 at Edgbaston Stadium in Birmingham
Click through here for entry criteria and to submit a nomination.
Please email [email protected] for further information or to enquire about sponsorship opportunities and follow the hashtag #GBAA21 for updates on social media
The 2021 award categories and sponsors are:
- Apprentice of the Year – Health, Education & Care, sponsored by Birmingham Metropolitan College
- Apprentice of the Year – Construction and Property Industries
- Apprentice of the Year – Engineering and Manufacturing
- Apprentice of the Year – Professional Services, sponsored by Birmingham City Council
- Apprentice of the Year – Tech, Digital and Creative Industries, sponsored by Sandwell College Gateway 2 Employment
- Apprentice of the Year – Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Greater Birmingham Apprentice of the Year, sponsored by Skillsfirst (chosen from the six category winners above)
- Small Employer of the Year (1-50 staff), sponsored by BT
- Medium Employer of the Year (51-249 staff)
- Large Employer of the Year (250+ staff), sponsored by BCTG
- Training Provider of the Year, sponsored by Birmingham and Solihull Training Provider Network
- Education Engagement Award, sponsored by The Ladder Foundation
Make UK is the brochure sponsor.
The awards are run in conjunction with the Ladder for Greater Birmingham campaign, an initiative launched in 2018 aimed at creating hundreds of new apprenticeships in Birmingham and Solihull. To find out more about the Ladder campaign and how employing apprentices can benefit your business, visit www.ladderforbirmingham.co.uk or call 03332 409 699